ADMISSIONS DISCUSSION GUIDE
The Admissions Discussion Guide has been tested successfully in schools in Italy and the United States. Designed to accompany the film, the guide provides questions that explore the film’s primary themes including:
- The importance of forgiveness in resolving conflict and the need to stop the cycles of attack and counter-attack in our world.
- Raising awareness about how we create our own heavens and hells here on earth and inside our own minds.
- Discovering new ways to look at events and relationships in our lives that will help us choose love rather than fear.
The guide includes:
- General pre and post-viewing questions designed to measure how the film affects those who view it.
- Dramatic excerpts from Admissions that present important spiritual teachings, followed by discussion questions that delve into their deeper meaning.
- An introduction to PeaceNow.com and The Global Alliance for Ministries & Infrastructures for Peace for those who want to become more involved with creating peace on earth.
Social Impact Vision: The goal is to have Admissions and the Admissions Discussion Guide introduced into school curriculums, prisons, corporations, 12-step programs, abuse centers, war veteran groups and anywhere else the healing power of forgiveness can be put to good use. To download the guide for free for use in classrooms and discussion groups:
For more information, please contact my manager:
Trish Reilly – Trish@JohnViscount.com
© 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.